Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would there be sufficient interest among Tata owners for me to begin a Tata washing business?

A good ';spit shine'; and buffing makes Tatas really stand out!Would there be sufficient interest among Tata owners for me to begin a Tata washing business?
can i get the 2 for 1 special?Would there be sufficient interest among Tata owners for me to begin a Tata washing business?
I think the interest in Tata's are growing. Especially today





I think we Tata owners would enjoy a good cream cleanser as well.





~Shae
Hi Cowbell,


Oh No!!! Not tata again. What is standing out? I really don't want to go there(i'm afraid to) Hehehe


Your Friend,


poppy1
Buffing!
Can I be your bookkeeper? You can pay me in vodka and cheetos....
I'll give you $20... no $30. I'll be your first customer :)





Make sure the water is warm with lots of bubbles.... and that you use a microfiber towel... wouldn't want to scratch one
I just want to say





Bravo BRAVO





this is why I came here for questions like this one





Stands up





Clapping





BRAVO
Oh yeah, do you offer the two for one washing? If so can I bring a friend?





ssıʞ♥kiss
im good with my hands...can i run the sponge and soap? or i can save you money on a dryer and just blow on them....that will stiffen the product right up :)
Hecks yeah. Make sure you clean them good and I want to see a spit shine like I never did before. ♥
Yes, I truly think so. Make them Tatas stand out and make them points shine. ♥
I think so
Oh how you like to toy with me.....


%26lt;~~~~~Crying, can't remember why...but *crying*








Yes to your question...I will be your prototype....
no...I take pride in washing mine myself.
Add a little tweaking and you will be set up and running.........x
hey can i be your work partner
My job sucks. Any chance you are hiring?
I havnt had my tata spit shined in years. ....where do I get in line?
i'll volunteer my tata's for a nice spit shine and buff!
sure, might i suggest a gentle cycle option for the pregos and the pms'ers?

No comments:

Post a Comment