Thursday, January 7, 2010

Im a teen and want my own car wash business but dont no were to start help!?

here are my prices


wash 拢3


wash and tires blackened 拢4


wash tires blackened and a polish 拢7


do you think this is to deer or cheap?


i want to advertise but how do i get business door to door flyer's Post flyer's to people does my age matter as im under 16 do i need to write that does it matter how can they contact me


also do i go there's to wash there car do i take my water i have shampoo ETC how can i transport all my equipment if you have any tips let me no thanksIm a teen and want my own car wash business but dont no were to start help!?
Ha Ha, You are under 16 and want to start a business. Well you can try. Go door to door asking for business. This will not cost you much to set up. Try to offer unique services. Go to up-scale areas. People with cheap, old cars are unlikely to employ you. Expect to be turned down over 90 % of the time.Im a teen and want my own car wash business but dont no were to start help!?
Hi, if it was me I would ask around where I live and friends/relatives. Maybe a postcard in the local newsagents. Once you start to build a good reputation more work should come your way.


Your prices are cheap so after a few months I would put them up.


Do you have a bike? Maybe get a little trailor for it for all your stuff.





Good luck but don't let your school work suffer you may need GCSE's to fall back on if it goes wrong !!!!!
Hi you sound as if you have some great ideas and your prices sound good.





This article of mine will answer a lot of your questions:


Entrepreneurs 鈥?Want to Start A Car Cleaning Business? By: Lee Lister - The Biz Guru





http://www.articleshut.com/article29920.鈥?/a>





If you don't have a vehicle, forget the tire black and put everything in a cart and go door to door or ask a supermarket if you can work in their car park. Good luck.
A great job and way for Teens to make money is by doing Free Surveys Online. Its simple, easy and for ages 13 and up. check this blog for more info and Proof of Payments





http://Job4Teens.blogspot.com
haha, why not go on dragon den?





Its nice to see your enthusiasms but really, you should be the one coming up with the answers not us. :o)





Business is all about taking a risk...





I'll ask you these questions...





How much will it cost you to wash a car?? (So how much do you have to charge)


Ask your parents how much they are willing to pay to have there car washed?? (So is it too expensive?)


How do you find out about other local services? (Just copy them. Ever notice how a maccy d's pops up, then a starbucks, then a Clair's accessory's... someone did the research first, who was it?)








Sorry if I've confused you. I'm just not going to give you the answers because if I do you'll suck at what you do :o)





Good luck my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment