Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I make good money presure washing business?

I knew someone who tried this. He didn't last long. However, I think that success or failure in this type of venture depends chiefly on how hard you work, in every aspect of the business. I would not expect to get rich in a business where you are doing manual labor like this. If you plan to build your business and eventually hire a crew, you could fare well.





Good luck!Can I make good money presure washing business?
if you can find clients yes , if you are capable of washing huge lots like wal mart then you could find business . It's a pretty good business , once the initial investment of the power washer and water tank and something to haul it with it is pretty much profit after these things are paid for . Especially if you can use the water source on the customers property

No comments:

Post a Comment