Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can anyone help me with my car washing business?

I'm 13 years old and I want to start washing cars on Sundays to earn a bit of money. I need to know how much i should charge, how i could be successful, how i should start of conversations, how i should make people let me wash their car and is there any good catchphrase i could useCan anyone help me with my car washing business?
the first thing you need to do before you touch anyones car is make sure that your parents know what you are doing and that they are insured for you to do this.


The last thing you want is someone suing you for damage to their car when you have no way of paying the costs.





Once you have covered yourself - you need a marketing strategy - perhaps start with friends and neighbours and get the word out that you are good and reliable at washing their cars.


Word of mouth is the best advertisement ....

1 comment:

  1. Waterless wash has started to boom these days. Steam cleaning is quite popular too. But it's good to have some hand car wash – steam cleaning exterior and interior services too. It's a sure hit to different classes of customers.

    ReplyDelete