Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need insurance for my window washing business?

I don't have any employees? I just need the insurance for myself and customers while i am on their property. Who is a good insurance company? Is Aflac a good company?I need insurance for my window washing business?
So, you want general liability. And maybe workers comp.





Aflac doesn't do liability or wc, as far as I know. You're going to have to call a local, independent agent to get quotes. The liability should start at $800, and go up if you're more than two stories high. The WC will also start at $800, if you can get it, in your state.I need insurance for my window washing business?
Hi Ali, call me for a quote, 1-888-731-9999 or go to www.safelyinsured.com Report Abuse

Aflac is a good company, but they wouldn't have the type of insurance you'd need. You need a property and casualty broker to find you liability insurance.





Jeff
In addition to the general liability you might want to ask the local agent about a business auto policy and equipment coverage depending on your assets.

No comments:

Post a Comment