Thursday, January 7, 2010

Teen car wash business question?

I decided that I am going to run a car washing service on the side but I have a question.


Should I ask if the people want to sign up for a car washing service that comes by every other Saturday and washes whatever cars they have?


I would do this on a block (A days and B days) schedule and it would guarantee customers every week. But if the person isn't home, I wouldn't make money. I guess I could ask other neighbors just for that day though.





Or should I just walk around house to house every Saturday and ask neighbors to wash cars without it being a specific scheduled service?





Thanks!Teen car wash business question?
DO it by semi-appointment. Some people will agree to every two weeks, some will want every four weeks, some will want to call you, some will want you to call them on Friday toi check for Saturday.





But if someone schedules you, they should pay even if they are not home at regiular time., You can always bend the rules for good customers who just had an emergency. And instead of just car wash, think about a full detailing as an option Carpet shampoos, etc. Make more money from each client. Sell gift certtificates too.Teen car wash business question?
You should do it for a monthly fee, and if they're not there on their designated time then its too bad. Bill them at the end of every month in arrears. Good idea mate, shows thinking outside of the box for even simple business idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment